What discounts can I qualify for?
- Marriage discounts
- Homeowners discount
- Multi-car discount
- Prior 6 months insurance discount
- Defensive drivers discount within 30 days of completion.
What do I do when an accident happens?
- Stay calm and call the police – to get a report
- Politely exchange insurance information with the other driver.
- Contact both your insurance company and also other driver’s insurance.
What is non-owners insurance?
- If you are trying to get your driver’s license or getting it reinstated, we have non-owners insurance that you can purchase. With an ID and our non-owners insurance, you can receive your driver’s license.
What do I need to get insurance?
- There are a few things needed to get insurance on your vehicle.
- Drivers license or ID.
- Title, Bill of sale or registration to show proof of ownership.
If you have it at least signed and notarized by both parties then that is acceptable.
What does uninsured motorists cover?
- Uninsured motorist covers the medical liability of all occupants inside the vehicle at the time of the accident if the other driver is uninsured, under insured or if it is a hit & run.
How long do our quotes stay in the system and can they be pulled up by any location?
- Our quotes will be saved for 30 days at the time they are done. Yes, all Best Insurance locations network with each other to be able to assist to any quote needed.
Can I change from liability to full coverage?
- Yes, you can make any changes needed to fit your needs within the policy period.
What are different ways to pay for my policy?
We have multiple ways of accepting payments.
- Credit card (Phone pay or online payments)
- Money Orders
- Ask for more details!